To create a Google account click the link and fill out the form: https://accounts.google.com/SignUpWithoutGmail
- Navigate to www.youtube.com/upload
- Click or drag and drop the video(s) to upload
- Give the videos appropriate titles and descriptions
- Choose "Enter Show" from the main menu
- Select the Ring to enter
- Select the Class to enter
- If prompted log into the site. Register first if you do not have a log in.
- Fill in the details as required
- You can either copy the video URL (i.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tntOCGkgt98) into the “Paste URL from YouTube” box or you can log in to YouTube and select the video directly as below:
- Once you have completed the login process your uploaded videos will be displayed:
- Select the video you wish to enter for this submission.
- Complete the form and pay for the class. You can see your entry now in your Account area
No, organiser can register and enter class on behalf of the group. The name of the group or centre must appear on the entry form.
No, these are required for the breed classes, please enter xxx in these boxes before submitting your entry.